語文基礎臺詞

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞

本文已影響 1.69W人 

導語:電影《美女與野獸》這部電影的童話大家耳熟能詳,善良美麗的貝兒和曾經孤僻易怒的野獸與卑鄙陰險的加斯頓的故事,劇情老套,但是又讓人不覺得乏味。下面是本站小編收集整理的關於電影《美女與野獸》的經典臺詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞1

1、Beast: apart from being ugly, I"m smart. You"ll soon know. Everything in this castle is yours. You can do it.

Beast: I"ll be there at 7 every night, and before I leave, I"m going to ask you a question, the same question every time.

Beauty: what problems.

野獸:除了醜陋了外,我很聰明,你很快就會知道了。這座城堡裏的所有東西都是你的,你可以隨便使喚。

野獸:我每天晚上7點會出現,那麼在我離開之前,我要問你一個問題,每次都是同樣的問題。

美女:什麼問題。

2、You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!

你是紳士。縱然你外貌醜陋,全身長滿獸毛,你對我是溫柔的。可是你無論多麼溫柔仍然是野獸!

3、Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.

想象你夢寐以求的東西,在你的腦海中呈現它,用心去感受它。

4、True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.

真正的美源自內心而非外表。

5、Yes, he"s no prince charming, but he"s got something I haven"t seen before.

沒錯,他的確不是白馬王子,但他內在有我之前所沒看見的。

6、I"m looking for a promise, don"t ask the answer.

我在尋找一個承諾,不問答案。

7、This mirror for you, you can look at me.

這鏡子給你,想我的時候可以看看。

8、Beast: I cant lie.

Beast: everything here is yours.

Belle: I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can"t wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearance.

Beast: I have a kind heart, although I am a beast.

Beauty: some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well.

美女:野獸,我沒法說謊。

野獸:所有這裏的一切都聽你的。

美女:在這華麗的屋子裏我感到不自在,我也沒辦法去習慣被等待。 但是我感到你在做的一切可能的事情來幫助忘記你醜陋的外貌。

野獸:我有一顆善良的'心靈,雖然我是一隻野獸。

美女:有些人類其實比你長得更醜陋,只是他們隱藏的很好。

9、Beast:Think of the one thing that youve always wanted. See it in your minds eye and feel it in your heart.

野獸:想想你一直夢寐以求的事情。在你的腦海中呈現,用你的心靈去感受。

Belle: What are you?

貝爾:你是什麼?

Lumiere: Im Lumiere!

盧米埃: 我是盧米埃!

Belle: And... you can talk?

貝爾:可是…… 你會講話?

Cogsworth: Well, of course he can talk! Thats all he ever does!

葛士華:得了,他當然會講話!他從來就是這樣!

Belle: [to a hairbrush] Whats your name?

貝爾:(對發刷說)你叫什麼名字?

10、Beast: Will you join me for dinner?

野獸:你願意和我共進晚餐嗎?

Belle: You take me as your prisoner, and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

貝爾:你拿我當囚犯,現在還讓我與你共進晚餐?你是瘋了嗎?

Belle: Id starve before Id ever eat with you!

貝爾:我寧願餓死也不和你一起吃飯!

Beast: Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!

野獸:好啊,隨你便!餓死吧!

Beast: If she doesnt eat with me, then she doesnt eat at all!

野獸:如果她不和我一起吃,那就什麼也別吃!

11、Beast: What are you doing here? What did you do to it?

野獸:你在這兒幹什麼?你對它做了什麼?

Belle: Nothing!

貝爾:什麼也沒有!

Beast: Do you realize what you could have done? You could have damage the rose! Get out of here! GO!

野獸:你知道你會造成什麼嗎?你會毀了這玫瑰!出去!滾!

《美女與野獸》經典臺詞2

1、Although he had everything his hearted desired, the prince was spoiled, selfish and unkind.

雖然他擁有了一切他想得到的東西,但這個王子被寵壞了,他的脾氣非常暴躁,而且自私。

2、An old woman come to the castle and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold.

一個老太婆來到城堡,給了王子一朵玫瑰花,希望能夠換得一處棲身之所,以躲避嚴寒。

3、Repulsed by her haggard appearance, the prince sneered at the gift and turned the old woman away.

(王子嫌棄她形如枯槁的面容,不屑於衣衫襤褸老太婆手裏的玫瑰,並且一觸殘忍地把她趕走。)

Repulse [rip?ls] vt. 逐退,擊退,拒絕 sneer at:嘲笑,輕視

haggard[h?g?d] adj. 憔悴的 Turn sb away:把某人打發走,拒絕接納

4、There’s a lot of girl in town who’d love to be in your shoes. 這個鎮子裏很多姑娘們都希望能像你一樣。

Be in one’s shoes:處於某人的境地或處境來設想。

5、I’m speechless; I don’t know what to say. I just don’t deserve you. 我真不知道說什麼好。我只是覺得我不適合你。

6、You have my word!

我保證!

7、Gaston, you’ve get to pull yourself together.

pull yourself together意思:to take control of your feelings and behave

in a calm way;to force yourself to stop behaving in a nervous,

frightened, or uncontrolled way :(口語體)控制自己(的緊張、害怕和失控的情緒),鎮靜下來,重新振作起來

8、Now the wheels in my head have been turning.

現在,我的腦子在不停轉動。

9、My what a guy.

我的偶像,我了不起的夥伴。

10、I’ve got my hearts set on marrying Belle.

我已經決定要娶belle做我的妻子。

Have one’s mind set on doing sth:將心思完全投入去做某事。/決心去某事。

11、It has to be something very special, something that sparks her interests.

那應當是一些非常特別而且能夠激發她興趣的東西。

Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth, and let nature take its course. 哦,葛士華,高興點,讓他們順其自然吧。

It’s obviously, there’s a spark between them.

很顯然,他們之間有火花。

Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames.

沒錯,管它呢,扇一點火也沒什麼傷害。

猜你喜歡

熱點閱讀

最新文章